We’re looking for a talented Accounts & Audit Manager to work for our clients.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of dealing with audits of businesses, charities, clubs and solicitors.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Based in the company’s Birmingham or Solihull office, as the Accounts & Audit Manager you will be primarily responsible for managing client accounts.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Primarily dealing with owner managed businesses including sole traders, companies and partnerships, ranging from small to large
– Dealing with audits of businesses, charities, clubs and solicitors
– The preparation of management accounts, as well as financial statements
– Assisting and training junior Team Members – also reviewing junior work and also peer to peer reviews
– Ensuring compliance with internal and external audit requirements
– Planning, carrying out (with assistance), identifying risk areas and finalising all areas of the audit assignments and completion.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts & Audit Senior role will have relevant experience of dealing with audits of businesses, charities, clubs and solicitors.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Preparation of management accounts and financial statements
– Dealing with client queries in a professional manner
– For internal and external compliance processes
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– ACA/ACCA qualification
– High proficiency in book keeping packages such as Sage, Xero, quickbook’s, etc
– 5 years or more in practice accounting
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Able to demonstrate a good attention to detail and ability to multi-task
– Confident and possess a good positive attitude
– A good communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
– Conscientious and demonstrate initiative
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
– 25 days holiday + plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part time employment)
– Flexible working hours
– Cpd courses
– Free parking
The business you’ll be working for is a chartered accountancy and registered audit practice.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they have flexible working hours and have a positive and inclusive work environment.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Accounts & Audit Senior role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.