We’re looking for an experienced and driven Commercial Finance Business Partner to work for an amazing company in Birmingham.
Looking for a new opportunity to challenge yourself and get more exposure? Great then take a look…
In the Commercial Finance Business Partner role you’ll be primarily responsible for building strong relationships and business partnering with Senior Managers and their teams, providing financial insight to support their commercial decision making.
You’ll report to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s Birmingham office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Ownership of monthly management accounts
– Delivering analysis and insight that links finance reports to business strategies
– Improving the financial reporting on business performance
– Provide effective commercial support and building partnerships
– Assisting with the development of the new MI reporting systems
The ideal candidate for this Commercial Finance Business Partner role will have relevant experience of budgeting and forecasting processing.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Interpreting numbers into MI
– Management accounts, month-end, journals etc
– Building partnerships and providing commercial support
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A full qualification in ACA/ACCA/CIMA
– Strong MS Excel skills
– The ability to work in a fast paced organisation
– Good people management and or people skills
– Confidence to initiate and question process improvements
– Experience of m1 tools like Cognos, tm1, aptos (ideal)
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Able to travel to the Birmingham office a few days a week
– Commercially astute and have stronganalytical skills
– Naturally inquisitive to challenge procedures
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £39,000 – £45,000 per annum
– Company discount
– 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
– Holiday purchase scheme
– Company pension and life assurance
– Healthcare cash plan
– Free car parking
The business you’ll be working for is a UK leading retail business.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Enjoy the team environment
– Are the UK leading retailer
– Have the perfect environment to build your career
– Have a fun and creative working environment
– Are a forward thinking and hands on company
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Commercial Finance Business Partner role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.