Are you a talented Compliance Officer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of all things compliance?
If so then you could be perfect for this role…
In the Compliance Officer role you’ll report to the Head of Finance and will be primarily responsible for to assist and ensure that the company is conducting its business in full compliance with all legislative and regulations, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices and internal policies and standards.
Specific tasks include:
– Ensuring the company is compliant in all areas, including FCA, auditing etc
– Monitoring all process and procedures
– Keep up to date with relevant laws and regulations like health and safety, FCA and ICO
– Create and maintain policies and procedures and contribute to robust complains controls
– Reviewing marketing materials and websites to ensure compliance
– Researching and analysing data along with conducing compliance and risk assessments ensuring the company runs smoothly
– Informing and training staff so they are aware of any legal changes and updates to any compliance policies
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Coventry office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be the right person for Compliance Officer role you will need direct experience of dealing with operational processes and procedures.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Complying with FCA regulations
– Identifying risks
– Implementing processes and controls
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Strong relationship building skills
– Strong communication skills
– Strong attention to detail and a proactive mindset
– Ideally 2 years or more experience in a similar role
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to travel to the Coventry office a few times a week
– Able to communicate with senior management effectively
– Able to manage your time effectively and identify risks and solutions
– Passionate and driven
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Compliance Officer role is between £23,000 – £26,000 per annum.
You’ll also receive other benefits with the role which include hybrid working pattern and pension contribution.
The business you’ll be working for is a not-for-profit organisation that helps start-up and individual businesses through investment.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Get to work within a friendly environment
– Forward thinking
– Offer a hybrid working pattern
Think that this Compliance Officer role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.