Are you a talented Finance Manager, or are you striving to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of liaising with internal and external stakeholders?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Finance Manager role you’ll report to the Director and will be primarily responsible for creating the company’s annual accounts.
Specific tasks include:
– Being the efficient management of the accounts function
– Improving the overall accounts processes
– Development of the junior members of the team
– Supporting the senior leadership team with strategic management and operational decisions
This position is based in the company’s Birmingham office, so please ensure that’s within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be considered for the Finance Manager role you will need to possess direct experience of liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Managing a small team
– End to end payroll
– Liaising with HMRC
– Running the financial operations for a small business
Additionally, it’s crucial that you possess the following:
– Excellent excel knowledge including pivots/vlookups
– Outstanding communication skills
We need you to be able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Finance Manager role is between £40,000 – £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
They’ve been around since 1972 and they are fast paced business, partnering with the biggest travel and hospitality brands in the world.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Offer unrivalled career development
– Have handled the pandemic in such an outstanding manor
– Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
Think that this Finance Manager role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Finance Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Financial Controller, Finance Manager or as an Accountant.