Are you a talented Financial Accountant, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of statutory accounts?
If so then you could be ideal for the role.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
In the Financial Accountant role you’ll report to the Financial Controller and will be primarily responsible for all of the financial accounts and procedures.
Specific tasks include:
– Monthly P&L analysis
– Month-end journal entries including accrual and prepayments
– Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
– Supporting fixed assets accounting
– Promoting budgetary and forecast control
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Coleshill office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
The standard working hours for this job are am 9 am to 5 pm.
To be the right person for the Financial Accountant role you will need direct experience in statutory accounts.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Fixed assets and general ledger accounting
– Budgeting and forecasting
– Accruals, prepayments and journals
It’s important that you also have the following:
– An accounting qualification aca/acca/cima however for the right candidate we’re open to seeing experience over qualification
– The ability to work quickly and accurately
– Strong systems skills, in particular the use of MS Excel
– Experience in setting, managing, and monitoring budgets and preparing accounts information
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Organised and detailed in your approach to work
– Immediately available or have a short notice period
– Able to work within a fast-paced environment
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Finally, you’ll need a full driving licence for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic salary for the Financial Accountant role is between £200 – £300 per day.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading retailer.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Enjoy the team environment
– Are a must-have name to have on your CV
– Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Financial Accountant role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Financial Accountant position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Finance Business Partner, Senior Accountant, Finance Controls Manager or as a Management Accountant.