***Required: A new Investment Accountant to work for my client***
If you’ve got a background in balance sheet accounting then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for managing the day to day accounts function.
Based in the company’s Warwickshire office, you’ll report to the Investing Accounting Manager and will be tasked with the following:
– Providing account performance reports
– Month-end reporting and forecasting
– Balance sheet accounting
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in balance sheet accounting.
They’ll also need you to have experience of preparing P&L and month-end.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– An accounting qualification aca/acca/cima
– Strong systems skills, in particular the use of MS Excel
– Working knowledge of SAP
– The ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Immediately available or have a short notice period
– Able to work within a fast paced environment
– Able to work autonomously
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Investment Accountant role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Investment Accountant position offers a basic salary between £250 – £300 per day
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 1990, they are one of the worlds largest utility company.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are a forward thinking, innovative
– Are a must-have name to have on your CV
– Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Investment Accountant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Investment Accountant position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager or as a Management Accountant.