Are you a talented Loans Officer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of assessing and processing business loans?
If so then you are in the right place….
In the Loans Officer role you’ll report to the Business Development Manager and will be primarily responsible for ensuring all loan applications are assessed and processed in accordance with the companies policies and procedures.
Specific tasks include:
– Assessing the viability of the loan applications and conduct due diligence by analysing cash flow forecasts
– Communicating with the loan applicants through the process whilst giving advice and support
– Keeping secure records of checks that are carried out and conduct loan interviews
– Verifying all documents of the applicant including things like credit checks
– Managing relationships and working closely with the lending group
– Managing KYC and AML processes
– Underwriting loan applications
– Reviewing the loan processes and making suggestions based on trends
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Coventry office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be the right person for Loans Officer role you will need direct experience of assessing and processing business loans.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– KYC and AML
– Communicating with banks, accountants and other parties
– Ensuring everything is compliant with the FCA policies
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Strong relationship building skills
– Strong communication skills
– Attention to detail
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to travel to the Coventry office a few times a week
– Flexible and adaptable under pressure
– Organised and be able to communicate effectively
The basic salary for the Loans Officer role is between £25,000 – £27,000 per annum.
You’ll also receive other benefits with the role which include hybrid working pattern and pension contribution.
The business you’ll be working for is a not-for-profit organisation that helps start-up and individual businesses through investment.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Get to work within a friendly environment
– Forward thinking
– Offer a hybrid working pattern
Think that this Loans Officer role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.