Are you a talented and driven Management Accountant?
Someone who can challenge the norm and build strong relationships with internal and external members of a business.
In the Management Accountant role you’ll report to the The Head of Finance and will be primarily responsible for the management accounts for it to ensure all financial processes are fit for purpose and operated in the correct way.
Specific tasks include:
– Providing support and advice to the IT leadership team
– Providing insight into financial performance and review processes to identify opportunities for improvement
– Managing the monthly reporting cycle for IT
– Managing collation challenge and review of budget, forecast and business plan data
– Managing and building relationships with peers to develop and improve finance processes
You’ll spend part of the working week based in the company’s Coventry office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on application.
To be the right person for Management Accountant role you will need direct experience of relationship building with managers in teams outside of finance.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Providing financial support to various teams in the business
– Process improvements and liaising with stakeholders
– Supporting IT teams and familiarity with agile working practises would be ideal but not essential
– Good financial and commercial acumen
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Good system skills SAP or similar finance systems
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Drive and the ability to manage relationships
– The ability to explain financial issues and results to non-finance people
– The ability to challenge normal process and have strong decision making skills
You’ll also need to be the following:
– A Qualified Accountant within a UK recognised body
– Able to travel to the Coventry office a couple times a week
– To able to work off your own initiative
– A confident and driven person
The basic salary for the Management Accountant role is up to £50,000 per annum.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– 25 days holiday + statutory days + option to buy
– Pension scheme
– Opportunity to earn bonus
– Flex benefits including salary sacrifice car, insurances and healthcare packages
– Discounts on hundreds of retailers
– Support with financial wellbeing and occupational health services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the uks largest energy suppliers.
They’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have access to fantastic progression route
– Are a forward thinking, innovative
– Get to work within a friendly environment
Think that this Management Accountant role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.