We’re looking for a Market Research And Intelligence Lead to join with E-On in their Solihull office.
They are one of Europe’s largest operators of energy networks and energy infrastructure and a provider of solutions for 50 million customers.
– Managing all aspects of research and insight for e.On’s industrial and commercial (i&c) energy division. From analysing customers, competitors and market trends, to commissioning large scale research projects to drive product development, through to conducting customer research yourself
– Identifying and gathering appropriate sources of customer, market and competitor intelligence in a structured manner, ensuring outputs are communicated to the wider business
– Providing input to product development process on competitor intelligence, including an impact assessment to give visibility of current and potential future risks/opportunities to support strategic decision-making processes
– Identifying, developing and managing key relationships across the business to ensure the market intelligence plan caters for the needs of stakeholders across the business and outputs are communicated and implemented by relevant stakeholders
– Managing relationships with external research agencies, ensuring delivery of adhoc research projects via research agencies to deadlines and budget, as well as regular outputs such as market share (via Cornwall energy)
– Experience of a market research role or related field, preferably in a B2B capacity
– Further experience of stakeholder management, with strong relationship management skills; networking, influencing, negotiating
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Self-motivation, with high standards of drive and determination to succeed
– The ability to work to demanding deadlines and targets in a fast moving, dynamic and high-pressured environment
– Able to attend the office in Solihull a few times a week
– Basic salary: Up to £56,000 per annum
– Benefits include:
— Hybrid working; 1-2 days in office per week
— Significant opportunities for professional development
— 25 days holiday
— Flexibility to suit a busy personal life
Think that this Market Research And Intelligence Lead role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Market Research And Intelligence Lead position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Market Research Executive, Market Research Manager, Market Researcher, Insight Analyst or as an Insight Consultant.