We’re looking for a talented Proposition Lead to join with our client, E-On.
Based in the company’s Solihull office, as the Proposition Lead you will be primarily responsible for utilising market and customer insights to drive proposition developments, ensuring that new products are being kept market-appropriate and meet customer needs. You’ll be translating concepts into clear, targeted & compelling customer propositions supported by sound research. It will involve working with internal teams and external suppliers to understandrequirements throughout the business.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Interpreting customer insight and market intelligence alongside working with both external suppliers and internal teams to design and build propositions to deliver to prospects and customers
– Managing the portfolio of propositions, evaluating all new proposition opportunities and re-working the current products to improve sales and retention
– Creating and maintaining an annual proposition plan to look at new and existing products
– Briefing multiple external agencies and selecting appropriate resources to achieve agreedobjectives
The ideal candidate for this Proposition Lead role will have relevant experience of proposition/product management. You’ll also need good experience with stakeholder management.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Strong self-organisation and project management skills
– Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, presentation
– Excellent interpersonal skills, influencing skills and persuasiveness
– Strong budget management skills
– Self-motivation and a drive to succeed
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £42,000 – £54,000 per annum
The business you’ll be working for is one of Europe’s largest operators of energy networks and energy infrastructure, providing of customer solutions for 50 million customers.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Are an internationally-recognised brand enjoying consistent success and growth
– Have a positive and inclusive work environment
– Offer significant opportunities for career development
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Proposition Lead role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.