Are you a talented Recruitment Consultant, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have a background in making outbound sales calls? Or if you haven’t got the experience, are you a recent graduate looking to start a career in this field?
If so then you could be perfect for us
In the Recruitment Consultant role, you’ll report to the Director and will be primarily accountable for running a recruitment desk based on a geographical or skills split.
Specific tasks include:
– Approach candidates
– Win new business with clients
– Promote candidates with their CV’s
– Write adverts for the jobs you’re recruiting
– Exceeding sales targets
This position is based in our Coventry office, so please ensure that’s within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
The standard working hours for this job are 9-5, Monday to Friday.
To be the right person for the Recruitment Consultant role you will need direct experience of making outbound sales calls.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
– Marketing yourself to several new clients
– Working in a fast-paced industry
– Managing multiple tasks with the highest professionalism
– Communicating with stakeholders at all levels
– Negotiating with clients
– Email marketing
It’s important that you also have the following:
– Excellent computer skills
– A flair for organising your day
– Self-assurance and be approachable
You’ll also need to be the following:
– Able to drive
– Work from the office in Coventry
– Open to working in a new way
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
Even if you’re a recent graduate with a degree in a relevant or related field but are short of experience, we would still encourage you to apply.
Finally, you’ll need a full driving licence for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic salary for the Recruitment Consultant role is between £17,000 – £22,000 per annum.
In addition, you can earn a personal performance bonus of up to £12,000 per annum should you hit your personal targets.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, increasing with time served
– Onsite parking
– Excellent bonus structure
We’ve been around since 2017 and are a growing recruitment business, working across a number of sectors.
We’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join us for many reasons, such as they:
– Get to work within a friendly environment
– Are given fantastic progression opportunities
– Offer unrivalled career development
We work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. Therefore welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Recruitment Consultant role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Recruitment Consultant position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Recruitment Consultant, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Business Development Executive or as a Sales Executive.