Are you someone who can demonstrate a resilient and versatile attitude towards work?
If so then you could be perfect for us. We’re looking to recruit a brilliant Recruitment Consultant for our business.
In the Recruitment Consultant role you’ll report to the Director and will be primarily responsible for building strong relationships with clients and placing appropriate candidates.
Specific tasks include:
– Building client relationships
– Supporting new and existing clients with filling vacancies
– Writing adverts and sourcing CV’s on job boards
– Preparing candidates efficiently for interviews
– Negotiating fees and rates with clients and candidates
– Providing market leading aftercare to clients and candidates
This position is based in our Coventry office, so please ensure that’s within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
The standard working hours for this job are 9-5, Monday to Friday.
To be considered for the Recruitment Consultant role you will need to demonstrate a resilient and versatile attitude towards work.
Additionally, it’s crucial that you possess the following:
– Outstanding communication skills
– The ability to problem solve and negotiate
– Working knowledge of MS Office
– Skills that allow you to identify good commercial opportunities
We need you to be comfortable in building relationships and be resilient with your approach on the phones to customers and clients.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
However, you must possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
The basic salary for the Recruitment Consultant role is up to £22,000 per annum for the perfect candidate.
In addition you can earn a personal performance bonus in the role if you hit your targets. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.
You’ll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
– 25 days holiday
– Onsite parking
– Very competitive bonus structure
We’ve been around since 2017 and are a growing agency, competing with some of the biggest names in recruitment.
We’re a company that people really enjoy working for. People join us for many reasons, such as:
– Offering unrivalled career development
– Have handled the pandemic in such an outstanding manor
– Have built their entire business around an employee-centric viewpoint
We work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Recruitment Consultant role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Recruitment Consultant position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principal Consultant or as a Business Manager.
Recruitment Consultant to Manager: I’d like to show a bit more personality in my LinkedIn posts? Manager to Recruitment Consultant:...Apply For This Job