***Required: A new Revenue And Cash Accounting Manager to work for my client***
If you’ve got a background in dealing with high volumes of data, and processing quickly and accurately then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for ensuring that cash and related transactions are accounted for correctly and that the appropriate controls, checks and balances are in place.
Working in the company’s Coleshill office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you’ll report to the Financial Control And Processing Manager and will be tasked with the following:
– All cash and bank related month end journals and reconciliations. Investigate variances and ensure that reconciliations are carried out on a timely and regular basis and are correct
– Liaising with key external cash and banking contacts and build productive relationships to ensure the business receives the appropriate support from third parties
– Responding to year-end audit requests and liaise with auditors to explain transactions, balances, processes and controls. Collate information through the year to minimise pressure points at the year end
The standard working hours for this role are 9am – 5pm.
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in dealing with high volumes of data, and processing quickly and accurately.
They’ll also need you to have experience of:
– Posting of cash book
– Analysis and posting of credit cards & expenses and calculation of employee deductions
– Multi-currency bank reconciliations and cash discrepancy analysis
– Raising payments, bank administration and transaction query resolution
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Strong systems skills, in particular the use of MS Excel
– Proven problem-solving skills and attention to detail
– The ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
We need you to be good numerical skills and attention to detail.
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Revenue And Cash Accounting Manager role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Revenue And Cash Accounting Manager position offers a basic salary between £150 – £200 per day
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
The business you’ll be working for is a retail business with over 500 stores and a growing online store, and processes a very high volume of sales transactions from many sites.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Enjoy the team environment
– Are the UK leading retailer
– Have the perfect environment to build your career
– Have a fun and creative working environment
– Are a forward thinking and hands on company
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Is there anything else I should know?
This is a full time temporary role.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Revenue And Cash Accounting Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Revenue And Cash Accounting Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Ap Manager, Credit Manager or as a Cash And Treasury Manager.