We’re looking for a talented Senior Tech Support professional to join with our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of working within physical and virtual teams, helping to manage workloads.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Based in the company’s Hindlip office, as the Senior Tech Support you will be primarily responsible for working as a member of the specialist technical support team and providing some local supervision of work colleagues as required, contributing to an efficient and effective customer service, ensuring a quality end-to-end ICT service for the organisation. To provide a high level of technical support across the organisation, both to internal customers and to external customers ensuring the department is offering the best level of service in terms of ICT services, specialist applications and equipment.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Providing level 2 and 3 technical support capability, to carry out appropriate customer problem solving activities, including invoking external support as necessary
– Delivering an effective, high quality service to the organisation and all its customers. Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly on recommendations and action plans for resolution
– Diagnosing faults with technical systems and take appropriate action, escalating as necessary ensuring proper recording, investigation, identification and resolution
The ideal candidate for this Senior Tech Support role will have relevant experience of working within physical and virtual teams, helping to manage workloads.
You’ll also need experience of supporting a diverse user base on both hardware and software related issues.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of significant experience of Microsoft products, network, VMware, storage and back-up, storage, various os environments and business applications.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– A positive “can do” attitude and flexibility in taking on a broad range of it responsibilities and tasks
– Ability to remain calm and controlled and maintain high performance within a mission critical service delivery environment
– Ability to manage the implementation of system upgrades, working with other ict technical staff, business users and 3rd party suppliers
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Senior Tech Support, 2nd Line Support Technician or as a 3rd Line Technical Support.
Basic salary: Up to £36,000 per annum
The business you’ll be working for is the police force responsible for the counties of Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire in England. The force covers an area of 2,868 square miles, making it the fourth largest police area in England and Wales.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Provide a quality policing service, protecting people from harm. They are visible and open to all, inspiring everyone to take pride in their service
– Have clear routes for career progression, with mapped-out pay rise schedules
– Have a diverse workforce, and have developed an inclusive working environment
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Tech Support role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.