We’re looking for a talented Systems Accountant to work for a passionate and forward-thinking team in Lichfield.
In the Systems Accountant role you’ll be primarily responsible for managing the relationship between finance and IT department.
You’ll report to the Finance Director and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s Lichfield office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Maintaining and fixing all of the financial systems
– Taking ownership of key financial projects
– Collaborating with the finance and IT team
– Supporting the month-end cycle
– Training and supporting and training finance Team Members in the use of the financial systems and procedures
Basic salary: £50,000 – £60,000 per annum
– Hybrid working pattern
– 33 days annual leave
– Contribution employee pension scheme
– Commission scheme and employee perks
– Development and progression opportunities
The ideal candidate for this Systems Accountant role will have relevant experience of Microsoft Navision / dynamics / business central.
You’ll also need experience of working and liaising with multiple sites of a business.
Plus, it’s vital that you’ve got experience of implementing, improving and maintaining finance systems.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– Strong MS Excel skills
– The ability to work with large amounts of data
– Strong self-organisation and project management skills
– Technical skills in order to identify system issues or improvements
– Strong stakeholder management skills in particular, the ability to communicate well with non-finance stakeholders
– A recognised accountancy and finance qualification
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Able to travel to the Lichfield office twice a week
– To able to work off your own initiative
– To be able to blend with a team of very sociable colleagues
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
The business you’ll be working for is a UK leading distributor of art.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– A forward thinking and driven organisation
– Care about their staff members and offer wellness helpline
– Have employee perks like discounts of food, drink and memberships
– Have clear progression plans for staff
– Are a supportive and nice team to work for
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Systems Accountant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.